Friday, July 4, 2008

Current Pictures of the Plague Towers





Here are some current wip pictures of the Plague Towers. I covered the foam in cereal box cardboard, cut the cannon barrels from different sizes of pvc pipe and used a vitamin pill bottle for the rear tank. I used DAS air dry clay to sculpt the faces. I am working on the plague mortars for all three and plan to try and mount the wheels this weekend if I get the Honey Do list narrowed down a bit. They may not be as slick as some of the other plague towers I have seen on the net but I think they will turn out fine. Besides, I doubt that Papa Nurgle uses a cookie cutter when he warps his Daemonic engines into existence. Enjoy

1 comment:

Chuckaroobob said...

Hiya Scoot, Those towers are coming together really well. I'm not sure how you're going to be able to use them since you're going to be on the Side Of Rightousness and Purity, but I'm sure your opponents will get a kick out of using them.
Is the mind control kicking in yet?
C'ya, Charles