Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blood For the Blood God!!!

The forces of Khorne have grown. I am preparing my World Eater Khorne Berserkers for a Apoc-Eclipse game in November. We are planning to re fight a battle from the First War for Armageddon, Inparticularly the battle where the Daemon Primarch of the World Eaters, Angron was banished by The Grey Knights. My Grey knights are still in the box and unbuilt so I chose to side with Angron and bring my World Eaters. Sadly, I could barely field four thousand points of psychotic, blood thirsty, frenzied killers. I needed more.

I sent out a request for reinforcements and they soon arrived.

The box of bits including a couple Chaos lords, A Khorne lord on Juggernaut and several World Eater aspiring champions.


A Box O' Berserkers.




And last a complete World Eaters Forge world Dreadnought.


A Bloodthirster was also included but he forgot it at home, so I hope to see it in the mail soon.


My plan so far is to build a couple twenty Berserker squads to follow Angron around on the table and benefit from his special rules. This will add a another thousand or so points. I also did a rhino count and have eight to add to the list, then a land raider for Kharn to ride in and a vindicator line breaker squadron, that will take me to a little over six thousand points.

Finally I have been toying with the idea of fielding a Traitor Shadow sword Domination force. Depending on how many Leman Russes, Chimeras, Hydra Flak tanks and Sentinels I add, it could go up to two or three thousand points and put me close to my ten thousand point goal for big Apocalypse games.


It is still mostly smoke and intentions but I have the basics on hand now and only need to get to work.


ColKG

2 comments:

Chuckaroobob said...

Makes me sad to see a perfectly nice gamer go bad. Chaos? CHAOS? Whatever happened to that good natured kid we all used to know?

ColKillgore said...

I don't want to name any names but I believe somebody use to take a walk on the dark side with some minotaurs every now and then, didn't they Chuckaroo.

ColKG