Monday, January 23, 2012

Venusian Bombards painted

I have been finishing up some projects that have been sitting on my painting table. I speed painted them to get them to table ready for the last French Foreign Legion on Mars Victorian Science Fiction game. They then went into a box on the painting table for a few more touch ups and called complete but that didn't happen. They lounged away and mocked me. Not any more.

The battery in all its glory.


A close up of a bombard. I used them for Venusian cannon the last time they saw the table, but I think they will work just as fine as mortars in a Warhammer fantasy battle Empire army or in any number of other historical armies. That is what I like in a figure versatility.


ColKG

2 comments:

PatG said...

Very nice little pieces.

ColKillgore said...

Thanks, They turned out much better than I planned.

ColKG