Thursday, October 25, 2012

Best Game in World of Tanks Computer Game

Hi Kids,  Every once and awhile something miraculous happens, and I guess tonight it was my turn in the computer game "World of Tanks."  Ordinarily I might kill one enemy tank before I get killed myself. Stress on "Might." You can't imagine how shocked and amazed I was after the game pictured here.  Not only was I on the winning team (which doesn't happened as often as I would like) but everything was working!  All my rolls came up 100%!  The moon was full, the monsters are out, the stars are right! All my opponents' shots went wide!  If I were in Legas I'd be running for my life right now.  I know these numbers might not look like much to you players who are actually good, but since I stink at this game I just thought I'd celebrate and post it for everyone.  Yes, it might be obnoxious to pat myself on the back like this, but that's why I have such long arms!  The tank I was driving is on the left, all the enemy tanks I encountered on the right. After all the mayhem I only had about 8 shells left.
 
 Here's my team's scores.  Yep, that's me up at the top!  And yes, that's pretty much a first!
 Here's the detailed report.  Come to think of it, my birthday is tomorrow. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

 I Was The Man!  At least for one game! Too bad tomorrow I'll be back to driving into boulders and off cliffs.

World of Tanks is a free internet game if you'd like to try it out.  Mostly WW2 but they have increased it all the way to T-54 and M48.  And it includes all those ridiculous never built tanks like the IS7, Maus, E100, and all the USA Heavies like M103, T29,30,32 and 34.  Otherwise US couldn't compete.  Although be warned if you are a rivet counter your head might explode due to the stats and game mechanics.  Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

ColKillgore said...

Congratulations on the Win

ColKG