Wednesday, January 9, 2013

M26 Pershing in 1:56 Project

Hi Kids, Don't know if this is going to work or not, but there's a new project at this link.  They are trying to get enough cash to produce a miniature of the USA's answer to German tank superiority: The M-26 Pershing!  I've pledged for one at Canadian$40.00.  Although if you get three the third one is halfprice.  Hmmm.........

I've got some of their other tanks (Renault 35's and Pz38T's) and they are really excellent quality! As soon as I catch up on my other Hun tanks I'll be ordering some Pz2's and a Luchs.

   http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/292306




20121208063724-m26_pershing_tank_fort_dix

1 comment:

ColKillgore said...

An American tank that has a chance against German heavy armor, this cannot pass. Think of how it will upset the delicate balance of German players setting back and shooting holes in allied tanks with impunity.

ColKG