Thursday, May 9, 2013

Another Glance into the Basement of Heaped Miniatures

Hi Kids,  I've been spending some quality time searching the Basement, looking for my long-lost 3rd ed Flames of War rules.  I think they're down there someplace but so far no luck finding them.  They could also be loaned out or in the upper levels of the house.  I did manage to find some things I'd forgotten (all 25mm of course): prehistoric beasts,  Eureka moderns,  WW2 USA and French,  Falcon French Colonial troops, the list goes on and on.  I figured I'd take some pictures so the normal people out there could see what I'm up against.
 The long view of the south wall.
 The closet in the SE corner, its 4x4ft and overflowing with crap.  Yeah, that's an Armorcast Reaver Titan and an Ork Stomper.  There are 100+ 1:72 scale WW2 aircraft for back when we used to play "Mustangs & Messerschmitts."
 Small shelves next to the closet.  Yeah, those are unopened boxes of minis.  I'm a big fan of Grenadier!
 NW corner shelves, including micro-shelves/tool box full of 1/285 stuff, piles of CD's, and Tupperwares full of Sisters of Battle, QRF moderns and Khador.  Yep, got some Hawaiian tikis for pulp terrain.
 Long view down the north wall.  The black tub is full of terrain, everything else is pretty much full of minis; including Dark Elves, Space Marines (can we used those words together now?), Combat Nuns (Reaper), Space Orks, Warzone Capitol, Bauhaus, Cybertronic, Grenadier Barbarians, Khador, Foundry Darkest Africa, Tau, Heavy Gear (Rafm scale of course), Void, Starship Troopers...
And the spot where the magic occasionally happens, the painting table.  Usually it's full to overflowing as in this case, when I want to paint I open up about 12 x 6 inches of surface area.  Yeah, that's more minis on the floor.  I think that's the Chaos Tupperware container, behind that is the colonial Tupperware.  Maybe I should get a table at the Historicon flea market. So everybody look close.  Do you see a FOW rulebook anywhere?

2 comments:

tomw said...

It's right there, behind the box.

Jason Fulford said...

Any Chaos Warrior would be proud of that basement