Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chivas USA With the Chuckster

Hi Kids, Since I'm boring everyone to tears with my vaca pix, I figured I could finish everyone off with some soccer (what some call "football" for some reason)!
 That's me in my 15 minutes of fame; the fan club had some extra flags and I did my bit to block other folks view of the game!  All together now;  "CHIVAS!  U! S! A!"
 No, this is not a bullfight, this is what it looks like underneath the huge banner that covers up the entire fan club section.  A more effective way to block everybody's view!
 Yes, there was a game going on at the time.  Chivas vs. San Jose Earthquakes, ended up a 2:2 tie.
 Things getting tense....
For the second half we moved away from the fan section and watched from the corner.

2 comments:

ColKillgore said...

It seems someone had quite the trip.

COlKG

Dai said...

As a San Jose fan, I find this post enjoyable. :)