Friday, June 7, 2013

Genestealer Cultist unit on GW site

I was pointed over here White Dwarf Daily 05June13 by a guy on the Genestealer cult yahoo group.

If you scroll down you will see this



As part of a Warhammer 40k Weekend you can choose a Genestealer Cultist unit for your army.

I played a Genestealer cult back in the day and still have all the model and then some. The last time I fielded them was back in 2012, with a battle report here Rogue Trader Cleanses Genestealer Cult The regular Genestealer cult army has gone away from 40k but they are still alive in the minds of gamers.

ColKG

3 comments:

DeanM said...

Cool looking figures - great colors. Best, Dean

Chris said...

It honestly took me a minute to notice the extra arms and genestealer bits. In my opinion that's exactly what you'd want with a genestealer cult.

ColKillgore said...

It is a really nice looking squad. I need to dig my Hybrids out and maybe update some of them one day. I hope that the rumored allies book will have a Genestealer cult detachment in it.

ColKG