Monday, July 28, 2014

Oop Skeleton Cavalry assembled

I have finished assembling the oop Skeleton Cavalry unit.


  Since the original post I have sculpted all the arms, flocked the bases and added shields



I used a new skeleton shield and a couple chaos warrior shields to add a bit of variety.


I changed the standard bearer's sword from a tomb king blade to a chaos sword. Nothing like an undead chaos champion as my battle standard bearer.


These three will match my original skeleton cavalry.


I didn't have enough armor bits to match but I did add some classic shields.

Waiting for a clear day to get them primed and into the painting queue.

ColKG

2 comments:

Impcommander said...

I love the way long spears/ pikes look on a regiment. These look very good.

ColKillgore said...

The long spears/pikes came from the original skeleton army box back in the day. I always used them in the cavalry but they would make a nice unit of pikes if you could round up enough.

ColKG